Replacing Nylon Gears on the Grizzley

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hounds51

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Feb 5, 2009
Lebanon Bolongatown P.A.
Hey here is an earlier post that I have done on replacing the gears on the Grizzley. Although the nylon gears worked fine, I wanted to see if the L.E.M. metal gears were compatable. Well they are, and used the stuffer many times with the L.E.M. gears. Here is the original post and web site for these gears.

Replacement Gears For The 5lb Grizzly Stuffer
Hi All I finally broke down and bought a sausage stuffer. I bought the Grizzly 5lb sausage stuffer. Because it has nylon gears, I decided to experiment by trying to fit L.E.M's steel 5lb stuffer gears. They work great on the Grizz. I have a suspicion that these gears would work well on many, if not all current 5lb stuffers.
Here is the site for the gears

http://www.lemproducts.com/product/1..._Stuffer_Parts

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky