Stuffer info

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

broozer

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 3, 2024
Portland, OR
I have a ZENY brand 2 speed 5 lb. stuffer I bought online a while back; the price was right and it's a great machine. For my first batch of snack sticks I bought a 1/2" tube from the Sausage Maker, and it didn't fit; the bell was too small, and it never tightened completely.
So I did some searching online, and found that the HAKKA stuffers look the same, so I ordered one of their 10mm tubes; it fits perfectly. I believe the HAKKA Bros. manufacture a range of stuffers that other brands license, including ZENY. I assume that the parts available on their site will fit other brands that look the same as my ZENY.

stuffer.JPG
20240311_171913.jpg

That looks very much like my buddy’s Cabelas brand stuffer, it’s two speed as well.

I have a 10mm tube for my 5# LEM it’s kinda tough to push the meat through that little tube. The 1/2” O.D and 3/8” I.D snack stick tube is just right.
Running that same tube now on my 10# LEM electric stuffer, it’s incredible.

That looks exactly like my Hakka, except mine is a horizontal stuffer.

Ryan

Reactions: GatorAGR
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky