Kitchener Elite Super Heavy Duty Commercial 5LB Sausage Stuffer Horns (Tubes)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

davidbondy

Original poster
Jun 1, 2017
Rochester, United Kingdom
My stuffer is not with me at the moment (on loan to a family member) and I want to buy a set of stainless steel tubes for it. Can someone who has one please do me a kindness and measure the base of the the tubes. I think it is 38mm (1 9/16") but I would just like to be sure ...

Also, I want to make some Texas style hot links and have some 34/38mm natural hog casings. What size tube would one use?

Thanks in advance on both counts!!

David

Missed this both times you posted.
What set of tubes did you order as in diameter?
I like to to use the almost the largest tube based on the casing size. Makes the casing easier to load on the tube and to slide off the tube. Pinch a bit with you thumb and index finger to make the casing fill better

Hi John!
Thank you for your interest. They are (tube size) 15mm, 19mm, 22mm and 28mm; all are 165mm long and all have the flange diameter of 38mm to fit the Kitchener stuffer. They were from Amazon (UK) and cost £11.29 which is a giveaway price really.
David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky