Our 4th feed, air show & fireworks show w qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wingman

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 18, 2009
Tacoma, WA
Hope you all had a great 4Th this year. We put on a couple butts, Tiger sauce wings, dogs, cornbread with honey in the batter, beans and some slaw for the main feed. While the meat was slow cooking we enjoyed the Commencement Bay air show. We wrapped up the day with a great meal followed with the Commencement Bay fireworks show. I shot the footage through my living room window so the quality is what it is. We had a great over cast day here in Tacoma WA.

936de662_july-4th-2010-5.jpg

98409839_july-4th-2010-6.jpg

c61a32d5_july-4th-2010-7.jpg

7f08664c_july-4th-2010-9.jpg

cool.gif

Now your food looks good I really like the sandwich is so close to my heart. I bet the dog got his part to didn't he.

Thanks guys!

The food came our really good. I was in hog heaven eating the pulled pork sandwiches with slaw. Both our dogs got a plate with cornbread, beans 1/2 bbq pork sandwich with slaw and a couple wings with the bones pulled out. Gus the bulldog ate all his and finished up what our cocker wouldn't eat. They eat pretty good for dogs.

Wow that food looks amazing.  I love th dr pepper on the pulled pork Im going to have to give that a shot.  Thats so cool you can see the airshow that good from you house.  Looks like your family had a amazing day.  thanks for posting.

Wingman, YOU live in paradise, everything on that table looks awesome, good job, ...it's been almost 20 years since I had a good hot dog, I could eat all of those in one sitting!

Thanks for the Q-view and a glimpse of paradise,

Gene

It looks awesome nice job
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Thanks guys, Gus (The Bulldog) and I finished up the last of the pulled pork this evening after a few hours of pressure washing the deck with the view. I hate painting.... I loved the pork! So did Gus. He likes slaw on top of his too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky