Official SMF N. FL Gathering -- April 13th 14th and 15th 2012

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wings!

a6f848d4-6427-bea9.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

thanks for sharing the pic's of the fun, but how about some more names to go with the faces...
Hope ya all have a great time, wish I was there!

Joel (solaryellow) left, and Joe (boykjo) right

b90b2fc6_gathering107.jpg

AlBlancher left, and bob (Eman) right

9bccf174_gathering109.jpg

Shrimp going in

1759cc25_gathering114.jpg

Shrimp coming out

0f2c6434_gathering119.jpg

MMmmmmmm.................

f4bad88c_gathering122.jpg

mud bugs ready to go in

54a6004c_gathering124.jpg

Looking great so far guys.  Wish we were there.  Mrs Shooter is depressed about not going but ended back at the doctors office today in a lot of pain.  She has some muscle relaxers now and some pain meds.  Insurance called and said the other persons liability is covering all her medical and repairs.  No Shit!.   I told them not to even call me with a settlement until after she is well.  I also told them they were covering my losss of value on the F-150 besides the repairs.  

Sandy is resting on ice for now watching her favorit show so I thought I would sneak in for a moment and take a look at everything.  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky