Official SMF N. FL Gathering -- April 13th 14th and 15th 2012

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hi Guys and Girls i just got home yesterday 2 1/2 days on the road but i am safe and sound at home.
here is a link to the breakfast i made http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/107840/shakshuka-tunisian-breakfast.
when i look at the list of food we had O Boy man did we eat all of that ?
like i said before thanks to all of you for the warm American hospitality and for given me the  filling  of home .

Ahron it was a pleasure to spend time with you. I really enjoyed it.

Looks like everyone had a great time.
Told the wife we should take some vacation time and go next year.
She said "lets do it " :yahoo:

Just talked to ShooterRick,  Sandy is still uncomfortable but getting better.  He's understaffed and working a lot of overtime so hasn't been on board to keep us updated.  He asked me to let everyone know that she'll be fine.  Only problem is that she has fallen in love with the rental car, a great big black Lincoln, and is talking about trading the truck for the Lincoln.  HeHe,  if you know Rick you probably know how he feels about that!!

Glad she's feeling better!

Karen just got back in from Texas last night and had to work today but when she gets caught up a little I will ask her for the recipes

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky