My Way Brisket !

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigheavyone

Original poster
Jul 10, 2009
Vermilion, Ohio
Well guys i am a firm believer of set it and forget it ! Seasoned her up on tues, vacuum sealed till this morning and put her in at 10 am and went to work. Got home at 5 pm she was 170. Walked away and went back at 10 pm she was 200 on the nose ! Brought her in foiled her up to rest a couple hours then i will pull. Easy peasy ! No fuss no muss and i believe a beautiful product. Salt , pepper , onion & garlic powders thats it ! So approx 12 hours at 225* in the mes 40. Cant wait for a taste and pulled pics will follow !

Looks good from here. I like Brisket Sliced. You might try a Chuck Roast for Pulling, has lots of Collagen and Marbling to keep the meat moist and pulls easily...JJ

Looks good from here. I like Brisket Sliced. You might try a Chuck Roast for Pulling, has lots of Collagen and Marbling to keep the meat moist and pulls easily...JJ

Done plenty of chuckies , love them as well. Think brisket has another flavor too. I like it pulled over sliced , just my opinion !

looks great and has me wanting to smoke a packer this weekend, probably will just have to settle for a slab of ribs though won't have time to cook a packer this weekend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky