My Recent Absence Explained

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Very sorry to hear this Robert. You're doing the right thing no doubt about it as stated above. Don't give anything else a second thought.

Robert , I knew that while you were not around that it must have been important.
AND yes it is , your mom and family always comes first. That is how it is done.
Just be the son that your mom raised and take great care and all the time you can with her.

Like others have said, you are doing the right thing and spending as much time as you can with the ones you love.

David and Mona

You have no reason to worry about us. We all know what you are going thru. The updates are nice to know. Take care of your mom and I do agree if it does get to the point of no return give your brother a call and give him the chance to make up for what he has recently done.

I wish nothing but the best for you, your mother and the rest of your family.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Truly sorry to hear this Robert. Be assured that you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky