My labor day smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lee forst

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 8, 2007
Good old U-S-of-A
Tomorrow morning (4:30amish, woof), I will be putting on a brisket, butt, and two chix. I forgot to take some pre-pics, but I'll post some when everything goes in and I will give more as the day goes along.

I hope your weekend smoke goes well for you!!!

Well, it is 5:24am and the grub is on. Here is the pre-pic. It is very nice outside. I think I will go sit on the swing, smell the mesquite in the air, and enjoy the morning. Then it will be back to bed and cuddle up next to the wife and take a nap. More q-view to come...
ac0219ed_vbattach14415.jpg

Here is 3 hours into it. Sprayed her down with apple juice. Sure does smell good out there. Time to fix some breakfast and have a cup of coffee!
f3e0b255_vbattach14416.jpg

Chix rocked!!

Fatty time. Here is a pic prior to going on. The one with a toothpick in the mild version (for the kids).

The butt and brisket are holding at 165F and doing awesome.

I think a coooold beer is in order for my hard work thus far...
288eb2b4_vbattach14419.jpg

Gots a tri-tip on now, tommarow will be a pork shoulder and a fatty, mon will be probly 2 turks and what ever i find that needs smoken between now and then

Here are the finished pics of the brisket and pulled pork. Sorry, no pics of the fatties.

Have a great Labor Day weekend and enjoy your BBQ, family, and friends!
cd766e0c_vbattach14432.jpg

63e6aafa_vbattach14433.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky