My injector died - suggestions?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Daba's BBQ

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jun 24, 2021
Metro NYC
The injector that I got last year is crap; it leaks and most of the liquid comes out of the side more than goes into the meat!

So the time has come to get a new one that'll actually last and work.

Suggestions?

Thank you

Peace

I use the BDI siphon injector. I like it because it allows me to pump out of my mixing container or whatever the liquid I want to inject is in

1658514611795.png

- Jason

I too save and use the injectors from Tony Cachere's injectable marinades. I use them on every meat imaginable not just on birds haha!

Its cheaper than this to go to the store and buy 1 or 2 and use the injector and if u want to use the marinated then use it on chicken or turkey or save for Thanksgiving and use it then. All the injectors you can stand if you use this to inject marinate birds regularly :D

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
I've been using an injector that came with a Butterball turkey a decade or two ago. Works OK but not great.

Got this unit from Amazon. Its small but it will still do bigger jobs. Just a bit more work. Solid unit.
Ps. Sorry about the huge pics, the adds were causing me grief.
Corey
20220723_165524.jpg
20220723_165508.jpg

I bought one of these from Walton's. It works very well. I like that it has the suction line to draw brine up from a container. Under $20.

Attachments

• 1661912948938.png
    1661912948938.png
    207.7 KB · Views: 1
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky