My Dog Haley

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

KBFlyer

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Mar 7, 2018
Ontario Canada
This is my golden reteiver Haley. She is 1 year and 3 month female golden retreiver.
I have had dogs through out my life (I'm 66 years young), shepherds, huskey shepards and a Rottweiler. Never in my life have I ever had a dog as smart as this golden. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me to get me up in the morning and get my day going.
She has a love hate relationship with the neighborhood squirrel. LOL

Pretty girl. We have a 5 year old boy named Baloo.

They are very smart and super sweet dogs.

2020_09_14_baloo.jpg

I love it! A big softie myself... but our 14 year old dog was a great teacher... so our 4 year old Dobie and 1 year old masti doodle are great varmint dogs. And very much part of our family!

Ryan

Beautiful dog!! Our son has a Golden and they are wonderful dogs, loves to play fetch. Personally, we've always been Spaniel people, but we love all dogs...they are our 4-legged, fur covered children. They are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole...Roger Caras...

I love it! A big softie myself... but our 14 year old dog was a great teacher... so our 4 year old Dobie and 1 year old masti doodle are great varmint dogs. And very much part of our family!

Ryan
With all these new fangled doodle dogs running around, I've come to the conclusion that a poodle will fluck* anything.

Son moved back home for a while. Along with him comes Oakey his blonde golden retriever. Double the fun and double the trouble LOL

• Love
Reactions: SherryT
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky