When My Son Comes Home From Work

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

KBFlyer

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Mar 7, 2018
Ontario Canada
My son moved back in with me for a while and with him comes Oakey. A blond golden retriever. Came from the same family were I got Haley. She is is a red head golden retriever. Oakey still has puppy brains but so does Haley. LOL
It can get very excitable when my son come home :)

My son moved back in with me for a while and with him comes Oakey. A blond golden retriever. Came from the same family were I got Haley. She is is a red head golden retriever. Oakey still has puppy brains but so does Haley. LOL
It can get very excitable when my son come home :)

Goldens are awesome

Reactions: KBFlyer
If it wasn't for their tendency to get hip dysplasia, and them being cockle bur magnets, I'd have one. I absolutely love their temperament, great video.

We had a lab/retriever mix a few years back. Stink was the most even keeled loyal pup I've ever seen/had. Poor guy did need to get a steroid shot every summer for a skin disease, but other than that he was perfect.

Chris

On my phone I have a App called Toonapp. Kind of fun to play around with. Two photos of Oakly and Haley. One being the orininal and the other being the Ai cartoon it created.
1f642.png
20231108_144246.jpg
1700050875385.jpg

Did you notice my toes? Apperantly I have very large toes LOL

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky