Labor day throw-down update.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 15, 2012
Thank you to all who participated, voted, and understood the unforeseen delay. I'm happy to announce that we do have all the votes tallied, but there is one minor issue that Robert ( tx smoker tx smoker )and I have to work thru. So with that being said I will be announcing the well deserved winners on Weds.

Thanks for your understanding.
Chris

Thank you to all who participated, voted, and understood the unforeseen delay. I'm happy to announce that we do have all the votes tallied, but there is one minor issue that Robert ( tx smoker tx smoker )and I have to work thru. So with that being said I will be announcing the well deserved winners on Weds.

Chris
lol, at least it ain't me with an issue :emoji_wink:

Yep, I know. I'm trying hard to get my enthusiasm for cooking and smoking back. It's tough...
I cook, smoke meats, make sausages, etc on a regular basis. As far as TD's and competition in general, competing isn't my cup of tea, tho I did mostly enjoy being on the planning side.

Chris
I've got issues too. but the therapist said we'll work through it.

Reactions: JLeonard
Yes ladies and gentlemen, we have a couple of unprecedented issues to work through. A couple of things that would never have been contemplated when the original rules were written. Nothing really huge or tragic, just some stuff that's never happened before. Chris ( gmc2003 gmc2003 ) are working through them and should have it all figured out pretty soon.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky