Bodacious Bones TD: Time To Vote For The Winners

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Time To Pick The Winners

• #1) Beef short rib and beef back rib with twice smoked potato, cowboy caviar and hog nuts appetizer

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • #2) Beef short ribs (spicy) and pork baby back ribs (sweet), with corn and tomato/cucumber salad

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • #3) Calling these " basic backyard ribs " Smoked these over memorial day weekend

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • #4) 3/4 LB Servings , Smoked Rolled Beef Short Ribs, with Beef Stroganoff Sauce

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • #5) My 4th of July rib fest. 3 racks of Baby Backs on my CharGriller grand champ

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • #6) Memphis style dry baby backs smoked with pecan; with smoked potatoes, corn "ribs" and a rib-bon

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • #7) Candied baby back ribs with jalapeño cheddar cornbread chaffles “waffles”.

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • #8) Deployment Dinner

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Let's go folks!! Need to get some more votes in from y'all. We have a tie working right now that needs to be broken and the only way to do that is for more people to cast a vote for their favorite.

Robert

Let's go folks!! Need to get some more votes in from y'all. We have a tie working right now that needs to be broken and the only way to do that is for more people to cast a vote for their favorite.

Robert
All the entries and staff running this put alot of effort into it the least we can do is press a button,

Had to vote for the one I wanted to see on a plate in front of me the most. They all look fantastic!

Only 73 votes...:emoji_disappointed:

First round was 93 votes in 1 and 97 votes in the other... show your support people! Lots of work has been put into these throwdowns! Show the finalists you support them and their efforts! And the guys that put these on.
Yes, I participated, no, I didn't make the final 8... but sure had fun entering! Give these finalists a boost, they deserve it!

Ryan

Over a thousand views and only 74 votes. Come on folks times running out to show support to our fellow members.

Vote, it only takes one click of the mouse!!!

Chris

Tough decision! I tried voting twice but unlike our political voting it wouldn't let me.

Thanks Jim for voting. If you talk to Robert and offer enough spondulics anything is possible. :emoji_wink::emoji_wink::emoji_laughing:

Chris

Ah fiddlesticks guys. spondulics was a word my mother would use if she knew I wanted to earn a little extra denaros.

Chris

1690284519967.png

Reactions: JLeonard
I tried voting twice but unlike our political voting it wouldn't let me.

If you talk to Robert and offer enough spondulics anything is possible.
Heck yes!! I'll give you a second vote but you have to promise to vote for my entry with your second vote. My entry was #22 in the first round of voting before narrowing it down to the final 8 :emoji_laughing:

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky