Keto Smoked meatloaf with a Smokey Chipotle Glaze

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
Busy with a few things today but prepped these last night. Tossed in the Smokin Tex at 250F with a few chunks of apple wood. Meatloaf recipe here in older post of mine https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/my-turn-for-meatloaf-keto-friendly.320702/ I noticed it was a bit wetter this time so had to take increase the almond flour by a cup. I think it's because I did the onion and bell pepper in a food processor instead of hand chopping. Made for a fair amount of extra liquid. As usual the glaze was a wing it of sugar free ketchup, ACV, garlic, onion and chipotle powder, a little tomato paste leftover fruit n the meatloaf and S&P. Two loaves done in a few hours. One going to a generous acquaintance who likes my cooking and one for me. Happy with yh results although I wish I had glazed a bit earlier for a better set on the glaze. Thanks for looking.
1000006791-01.jpeg
1000006799-01.jpeg

Wonderful as always Jeff. Nice and plump

Smoked meatloaf what is not to love, I agree with the power chop of the onions and peppers, little extra liquid.

And oh so nice of you to share, You must have misplaced my address. :emoji_laughing:

David

Reactions: jcam222
Wonderful as always Jeff. Nice and plump

Smoked meatloaf what is not to love, I agree with the power chop of the onions and peppers, little extra liquid.

And oh so nice of you to share, You must have misplaced my address. :emoji_laughing:

David
Thanks David! Yea they were plump for sure. Each had a finish weight of 3 3/4 lbs.

• Love
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Looks great Jeff and love the flavor combo and color!

Keith
Thanks Keith. I tell you what, it's amazing how much smoke flavor they took on in the Smokin Tex with just two little chunks of wood.

Busy with a few things today but prepped these last night. Tossed in the Smokin Tex at 250F with a few chunks of apple wood. Meatloaf recipe here in older post of mine https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/my-turn-for-meatloaf-keto-friendly.320702/ I noticed it was a bit wetter this time so had to take increase the almond flour by a cup. I think it's because I did the onion and bell pepper in a food processor instead of hand chopping. Made for a fair amount of extra liquid. As usual the glaze was a wing it of sugar free ketchup, ACV, garlic, onion and chipotle powder, a little tomato paste leftover fruit n the meatloaf and S&P. Two loaves done in a few hours. One going to a generous acquaintance who likes my cooking and one for me. Happy with yh results although I wish I had glazed a bit earlier for a better set on the glaze. Thanks for looking. View attachment 694316 View attachment 694317

Mmm we love smoked meatloaf! Yours looks terrific Jeff - nicely done sir! It's been too long since I did the last meatloaf...thanks for reminding me that I need to another very soon!

Red

Reactions: jcam222
Those look great Jeff, and thanks for reminding me I need to replenish my stash of loafs.

Point for sure
Chris

Mmm we love smoked meatloaf! Yours looks terrific Jeff - nicely done sir! It's been too long since I did the last meatloaf...thanks for reminding me that I need to another very soon!

Red
Thanks Red! I sold one of these to a friend, wish I'd have made 3 or 4 so I could have froze some. Next time!

Those look great Jeff, and thanks for reminding me I need to replenish my stash of loafs.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris. I need to do enough to freeze next time

Meatloaf perfection right there, Jeff. Excellent!!
Thanks!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky