Don't let your Meatloaf

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man, that meatloaf with all those chiles in it sounds great!
And those fatties, toast up some french bread slices with butter and garlic!
Thanks John, It didn't look like that many pepper when I bought them.
Heck yeah, that cook is full of fantastic. Definitely worth some points!
Appreciate it Doug. It hit the spot

Chris

Yessir Chris you know I love a good smoked meatloaf! Yours looks awesome, love the add of habanero to yours. I'll have to make a spicy one for myself next time.

Reactions: gmc2003
That looks very tasty. I'm kicking around the idea of doing meatloaf in my spinner basket, but will have to make two... one for each side of the spit. Either way, yours looks phenomenal!

Haven't had meatloaf in a while. Gonna haft rectify that.
Like the poblano, but only 2 habaneros?
Thanks Steve. I was just testing the waters on this one. Next time I'll use more habs, and less green.
Yessir Chris you know I love a good smoked meatloaf! Yours looks awesome, love the add of habanero to yours. I'll have to make a spicy one for myself next time.
Appreciate it Jeff, I like to change up the flavor profile from loaf to loaf.
That looks very tasty. I'm kicking around the idea of doing meatloaf in my spinner basket, but will have to make two... one for each side of the spit. Either way, yours looks phenomenal!
Thank you MR_W. If your baskets are big enough. I think they'd work great.

Chris

Reactions: mr_whipple
Thanks Steve. I was just testing the waters on this one. Next time I'll use more habs, and less green.

Appreciate it Jeff, I like to change up the flavor profile from loaf to loaf.

Thank you MR_W. If your baskets are big enough. I think they'd work great.

Chris
It's gonna happen. I think I might make two small ones... regular meatloaf one side, and a spin (no pun intended) on a gyro theme sorta thing. Probably next week.. I just hope they stay in one piece as I'm not trying to do a bacon weave on them if I can avoid it.

It's gonna happen. I think I might make two small ones... regular meatloaf one side, and a spin (no pun intended) on a gyro theme sorta thing. Probably next week.. I just hope they stay in one piece as I'm not trying to do a bacon weave on them if I can avoid it.
Sounds like a solid plan. I would think if they fit tight in the basket they should hold together just fine. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Chris

Reactions: mr_whipple
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky