Jeff's recipes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

riverrat3

Fire Starter
Original poster
Sep 14, 2014
Guild TN
IMG_20180611_171832043.jpg
IMG_20180611_171832043.jpg
Have to say. Been away a while. Have a terminally ill 10 year old,life happens. Been using Jeff's pulled pork finishing sauce for a while. Bought a new pitboss copperhead at the big box stores and low and behold my mother finds babybackba on sale and says smoke em'. My oldest daughter sees me searching recipes and I tell her I always wondered about Jeff's. Made rub........good ok. Made sauce......what the hell is this? Well she's eating it with a spoon, seriously. I'm still not sure. Long story short,2-2-1 method, Jeff's rub and sauce on side. Smoked with pecan, hickory, mesquite mix. Best ribs I have ever had the pleasure of eating. For our taste gonna up the salt slightly but just damn. I literally can't believe I cooked these ribs. Thanks to Jeff for the recipes. By their self you might say hmmmmmmmmm. When the meat and smoke complete the equation.....magic.

Reactions: mike5051
Looks dam tasty, SmokinAl has a good rib rub as well. I use both of there’s all the time. Good stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: riverrat3
Thanks guys,been in a Ronald McDonald House for months. So glad to cook. But if I can say anything,eat at McDonald's, put your change in that box. Our quality of life was forever changed. I don't care how bad the burger is. I will eat McDonald's till I die. Many families couldn't survive without the help they give. Ok nuff ranting. Thanks for the compliments. Meant to take more pics but the tribe attacked them like it was the only food left on Earth!

My wife said...ok. why are they so juicy? Did you buy these? Greatest compliment I ever got. Thanks guys. For all the reading I've done,you guys made me a hero tonight. I feel wonderful.

And by the way, that 10 year old little girl who's been through chemo,2 bone marrow transplants and pure hell for a year. She ate 9 ribs and a half plate of her favorite. Stovetop stuffing! I don't get it either but her chemo mouth loves it! Peace,and God Bless!

Every dime pays for lodging,food,soap, clothing....all the things you don't need to worry about. The best charity ever!

We personally know families that have been there 2 years with a terminal child. Do the math. Not counting 2 meals a day,soap,and much much more. 730 days at extreme discount of 50 dollars a night.
36,500 dollars. How could anyone do it?

And by the way, that 10 year old little girl who's been through chemo,2 bone marrow transplants and pure hell for a year. She ate 9 ribs and a half plate of her favorite. Stovetop stuffing! I don't get it either but her chemo mouth loves it! Peace,and God Bless!

Stovetop stuffing! :eek: I'm sure its great just to see her enjoying anything. I'm not religious, but you and your family have my best wishes.

Mike

Reactions: riverrat3
Stovetop stuffing! :eek: I'm sure its great just to see her enjoying anything. I'm not religious, but you and your family have my best wishes.

Mike
I wasn't either but you reach for anything to give you strength. She is my rock and says God talked to her. I fell down and changed my belief instantly. I didn't teach her, she said it in her darkest hours. Changes a man.

By the way, I kinda doctor the stovetop up a bit! Lol extra poultry seasoning,then bake it.....it still stinks....ok...you got me. But she loves it! Lmbo!

Reactions: mike5051
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky