How's The Weather There?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mulepackin

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 27, 2007
Central Montana
It's pouring rain here. Doesn't bother me so much, since I can't do much anyway outdoors. forecast is for more of the same through the weekend. WE SURE NEED THE MOISTURE.

Cold and cloudy here, looks like rain, kind of puky. No plans anyway except a smoke. Hope it warms up, I hate to smoke from the house, rather be sitting right next to it and taking in the sweet aromas.
icon_surprised.gif

Sorry...and glad to hear Mule. Rain IS required as non-city slickers know LOL! Beautiful here tho..had rain two days ago. just hit 70° and sunny and no change till Tuesday :{) Errr...well.. SO "THEY" say heh.

Good to see ya up and about! Chin up cowboy!

Cool . . . about 55 with SSE winds at about 10-15 mph and sprinkling on and off. Don't feel much like fighting temps today so am holding off til Sunday or Monday to smkoke up some BBs.

Last week at this time we had highs in the 100s.

Dave

cloudy and 70 today-was 105 a few days ago! 6 in. snow in northern AZ yesterday-baked bread to keep the house warm-postponed my chunk of brisket till tomarrow-spose to be 80.I too glad your up & about mule-have a good WE.

Woke up to a light show and rain this morning.
Just dull and gray now.
Kinda cool and a nice breeze.

Sunny and breezy about 65 today. 72 tomorrow and sunny. Up to 80 by Monday with a chance of a few lightnight bolts.

Sunny calm and mid 70's here for today and 80 for tomorrow. We need rain too. Haven't had any since mothers day. Doing my smokin tomorrow too, chores today. Hope you are recovering Mule. Remember to let folks do the hard stuff for ya(not talkin about drinkin either, I think you may be able to handle that). Hope ya have a nice weekend.
cool.gif

Crazy light show here this morning about 4:30 as Chrome said. We've had about 100 tornados roll through western KS in the last 2 days!

YUCK ken-I sure don't miss the visits to san antone-will take 100 and 10% any day.

82 and clear. wind 7.6 gust, huimidity 24%. we have had .10"s of rain this year.. peppers will be hot. stuck at the missile range till monday..that chupas. but the check will be good. instead of a peytons hotdog smoke monday..I can kick it up to butts..lol

Rained HARD last night. Tree limbs down all over the place. (I already drove by the neighbors and was disapointed their apple tree was OK.)

Now it's getting hot an humid with more rain tonight.. 90 tomorrow and more rain. Will be a hot sticky, muddy mess.

Getting ready to throw some pork loins on the smoker in about an hour.

Yesterday was real wet and windy. Today we have Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 63F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Not much to put one in the mood. Maybe I'll smoke in the morning...

Agree that it's hard to get too excited when it's gloomy out. I did get my rub built and the brisket is languishing in it now. Think I'll smoke it up tomorrow and feast on Mon. All you tornado alley folks keep an eye up and stay safe. We don't really get much in the way of true twisters up here. Just an occasional big blow with a thunder storm. We did have a tornado warning here last week. Very early for that, but as usual it didn't amount to much. The weather patterns are for sure changing though, so who knows what'll happen. The last weekend in Apr. we set record cold -8, and record snow 18 in. Now all the evergreens are dying, and no trees blooming.

79 degrees and Sunny here, with blue skies and no sign of rain.. Got some ribs and homemade sausage on the smoker and just ate my first ABT's (they were awesome). Not tryin to rub it in or anything.
icon_smile.gif

Glad to hear you are on the mend Mule. It's 70 Degrees here with an ESE wind blowing 20-30 MPH. Possible storms tonight and tomorrow.

Steve

70 with plenty of sunshine..finally after a ton of rain for the last 2 weeks..75 tommorrow and 83 on memorial day..good day for a brisket

Bishop916;195790 said:
Yah, light showers, heavy overcast, looks to downpour anytime here in the SAC Valley.

Hope it clears up over the weekend.
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif
some crazy weather here for sure, it will keep you on your toes!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky