How's The Weather There?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
weather here sucks
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

http://img256.imageshack.us/my.php?i...scn2096bd3.jpg

I ditto that! this weather has major effect on ones "tude"....However...just getting ready to put my first turkey in brine.....getting rubs ready for the 3 FATTYS and prep the insides of my ABT'S .....gonna pray for good weather Sunday and Monday....
getting ready for the Nationwide race, Stanley Cup finals.....& Cabana boy's Soccer tournament.....Thank God for DVR's.......
PDT_Armataz_01_06.gif

I'm 25 miles south of Daytona Beach, FL and it's been hot and dry. Temps have been around 87-90 and we had a tease of rain the other day but that was it.

Was supposed to rain today but it's sunny with a bright blue sky.

One minute we got sunny skys, then next thing ya know cloudy, grey, and rain. Supposed to be mostly sunny and temps around high 60's to low 70's tomorrow.
PDT_Armataz_01_26.gif
Just last weekend we were in the high 90's.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky