Hooked on Smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Cloud Chaser

Original poster
Jun 28, 2020
Hello from Northern California. I've been wanting a smoker for a while, but I like to grill just about daily - rain or shine. For that reason I've stuck to gas Grills and making/buying all types of contraptions to get some actual flavor into a propane grill. Anyhow, I was looking for a small "grill" for camping and came across the GMG Davey Crockett pellet smoker!!!!

This little thing is phenomenal a smoker that can sear some meat! Goes up to 550. Took it on my last Camping trip and was the talk of the RV campsite, (fielded many questions). Anyway...I have been trying consume as much info on the art of smoking since (2 weeks) and just assembled the GMG Daniel Boone Prime + in my backyard. Needless to say after only 2 short weeks, I am HOOKED, lol.

I am happy to meet folks in this community and learn from others that have been smoking and have some tips. I too hope to be sharing my experience once I gain some lol!!

☮️

Greetings from Mississippi! Don't look for an intervention to the smoking addiction from these guys. We are a bunch of enablers.

Reactions: Cloud Chaser
Welcome from NC

All things considered, probably the healthiest addiction out there, and even most of our significant others are supportive enablers :emoji_thumbsup:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky