All In One??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'd like one.
Wish the searing direct flame section was larger.

But being as I've the RT1250 already, I should just get a RT Bullseye.

The 1250 hits 700°+, with the searing grates or griddle it does a good job on steaks, burgers and such.
But it is not flame grilled goodness.

Last edited:
I'd like one.
Wish the searing direct flame section was larger.

But being as I've the RT1250 already, I should just get a RT Bullseye.

Being as the 1250 hits 700°+, with the searing grates or griddle it does a good job on steaks, burgers and such.
But it is not flame grilled goodness.

Your one that makes me wanna pull the trigger on this… but not knowing they are on the mix for other kick ass stuff… and I’m saying NO! WAIT! 🤷🏼‍♂️

But where does the wait stop… 🤷🏼‍♂️

They're 20% or $360. off right now.
So that makes up for adding on the large griddle, folding front shelf and cover, $300.+/- value.

John, you’re not helping bro! 🤣

So my son is into WWE… surprised him with tickets!

It’s in SLC, bout 25 min away from one of the only two RT stores…

I like the idea of the fire being in its own box. Offset style. Makes a nice pellet cooker for sure. My Yoder is at least offset on the fire to the left side. This is important to remove the fire from the center of the cooker. I’m watching but not buying. Great idea though.

I’m not going to be any better help either just buy it! …..it’s on sale too!!! The shelve spacing in the smoker side is better than the 1250. I have some Stainless angle in the shop that I’m going to make a lower slot for mine. But even that won’t get me to give mine 1250 up!

oh I’m wondering if they have a cheaper pick up at the shop price?? I would be working that angle too!

Oh one more thing to think about…..if you break the cost down of the dual fire (ON SALE) over the 6 year warranty by month it’s only $20/month. Now consider going down the street to Mikes BBQ for a brisket dinner…..that one dinner will set you back about 110 bills for 4 peps……. So getting one will save $$ big time….

raw.gif
giphy.gif

Hey Buddy! I didn't know about RT's newest product...looks good! I'll say that when I got rid of my RT pellet cooker a few years back, I was of the impression that they just didn't do anything great - they would smoke, but not great. They would sear and grill, but not great...but I know I'm not tellin ya anything new about pellet grills since you used a GMG for years.

But since that time, it seems to me that they keep improving their performance. They get a lot hotter for searing and grilling...and they smoke better too.

And it's hard to beat how convenient and easy they are to run...

So I'll jump in with all the other enablers and just say - GET IT!! :emoji_laughing:

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky