HELP! What is it?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

CactusCat

Original poster
May 7, 2020
I am hoping you can help me determine what brand/model this grill/smoker is and some advice as to if it is worth buying replacement parts such as the chimney and stand to restore and use?
HELP! What do you think?
Screenshot_20200507-183524.png

If nobody here is able to help you identify. I'm pretty sure there are forums out there dedicated to komados. I did a quick google search and the closest name I came up with is a BergHoff, but I'm not sure if that's correct. The pattern on the ceramic doesn't match.

Chris

There should be a stamp on the bottom of it with some identifying numbers or a name.
If not it's going to be hard to find out who made it, there are literally hundreds of komado makers across the big pond finding parts for it may be damn near impossible, but if your handy you might be able to make up a vent cap and some innards if need be.

Bear Jr has a similar one, called something like "River Grill", but it's black & pretty old.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky