Happy days ahead !

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jts70

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Mar 12, 2007
Mayville, Mi
Well looks like life is starting to back down a bit for me, as I stated in my last post LIFE an I have been standing toe to toe for awhile now. So I should be able to post a bit more from now on.

On another note I have spread the smoking fever, my mother just went out a bought herself an ECB electric and wants me to teach her how to smoke. She loves the stuff I bring so much she just had to get one. She also is going to get one for me for my birthday which is a few months away. so I will have 2 smokers in the family soon, WOOHOO!! Walmart has them for a mere $59 dollars right now so if you have been thinking about getting one they have them cheap.

Nice to be back with my BBQ family!!

Welcome back Jeff, glad to see ya' on the forums again! That's terrific that you are spreading the smokin' fever... keep it up!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I'm so glad you're doing better, it always makes me feel good when someone is noticing a personal improvement. When you start smokin' again, that alone will perk you right up!

I am gonna try like hell Bubba! Right now it does not look to good, but I have 2 weeks to try to work something out. I would love to sit down and have couple of cold ones with everyone.

Not sure who is going to be there,I hope that I am. Are you going to be there Debi?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky