going under the knife.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

minn.bill

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 13, 2007
minnesota
hope to have a good smoke this wkndsince i'm going to be laid up a few wks after thurs.my bros wife has been sick a long timeand a couple years ago i ,we , other fam members told them when the time comes one of us would give up a kidney for her.well the times hear and turned out i was the best candidatefor her so what seamed like gallons of blood and to many tests later thursday she gets her (my) kidney. i should tell the doc to take some ( q view pics to post) lol just kiding. i'm sure everything will be fine but am getting nervous.oh well enough for now hope to have some pics for my slimjims on sunday
PDT_Armataz_01_06.gif

Hey man good luck ... that is the most unselfish thing a person can do for another. God speed your collective recoveries.
I know everyone here is behind you.

What a great thing to be able to do for her ...I wish you both well , and for a speedy recovery , everyone's prayers are with you I'm sure, good luck .

That is such a wonderful thing you are doing for her, God bless you! Prayers headed your way for both of you to have a speedy recovery!

BTW, no Q-view please...
eek.gif

You are a good man. My prayers and thoughts go out to the both of you and your families.

What a wonderful thing to do for another person!! Somehow this just seems the right time of year for a sacrificial gift like that. I'll be praying for both of you. God bless.

minnbill,
My prayers are with you and your sister in law. That is a very unselfish thing to do. I just have one kidney due to the c word several years ago. Follow Drs orders and you will be fine. I equated the removal of mine with some broke ribs and in about 6 weeks all will be well. The only difference I can tell is that I can just pi$$ half as far. HA! HA!

What a wonderful thing you are doing Bill.......hat's off to you!
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your sister in law.

minn.bill....

that is the most wonderful thing you could do for someone, saving a life!! you are a hero to her :) good luck and God speed. Get some rest after the surgery and let us know how you are doing when you can! You are the best!

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Lisa

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky