The creeping crud

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man get well soon! I assume you could tell symptomatically your O2 was low?
Thanks! I have an oximeter that I check o2 with, if things don't feel right. It normally runs at 93-94 but checked as I was feeling a little woozy. Ran into the EMT that got me into the ambulance and he said he saw it as low as 74. Saw the doctor today and she said we'll give it another 4-6 weeks to see if things improve or be permanent. Just hoping! I did smoke a couple of cured pork loins the day after I got home from the hospital. :)

Thanks! I have an oximeter that I check o2 with, if things don't feel right. It normally runs at 93-94 but checked as I was feeling a little woozy. Ran into the EMT that got me into the ambulance and he said he saw it as low as 74. Saw the doctor today and she said we'll give it another 4-6 weeks to see if things improve or be permanent. Just hoping! I did smoke a couple of cured pork loins the day after I got home from the hospital. :)
Wow
I had pneumonia a number of years ago (on the nebulizer for a week)
My blood ox never dropped below 90 thanks to my scuba diving training. Secret? No, just relax and breath.

CB, It is that time of year again, here in NH we have RSV, colds, flu and covid running rampant. Hoping you get well soon and fill those tags .

I think we're gonna have to rename this site to Smoking Meat Forums and Hospital Infirmary. LOL

The same infliction's are making their presence up here also. Thankfully my wife and I have managed to avoid all of them so far since the initial covid outbreak. Back in 2020 I read that vitamin D helps with your immune system. So after our initial covid shots(mandatory for my work) we've been taking D3 daily since. Neither of us have gotten any booster shots, and we've both been without so much as a cold since. We don't even get the flu shots. Our other family member's have all suffered thru covid at least twice and most have gotten the flu each year. I'm not saying D3 is the answer, but I'm not messing with what has worked for us.

Get and stay healthy folks another new strain of Covid is upon us - JN.1

Chris

So after our initial covid shots(mandatory for my work)
We went on a cruise a couple of years ago and we had to have the shot within 14 days of sailing and a negative test less than a week before. At the time, many places were lifting the mandates so I held out until the very last day...to no avail 😞
Neither of us have gotten any booster shots, and we've both been without so much as a cold since. We don't even get the flu shots.
Us, too. I've had 1 flu shot in my life and that was when my youngest great niece was born. She was immunocompromised so our niece insisted that if I wanted to see her, I had to get the flu vaccine. I've never had the flu...

Reactions: gmc2003
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky