Easy Burger / Sandwich Sauces?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

illini40

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Feb 12, 2017
Good evening

Does anyone have any favorite burger / sandwich sauces that they make? I’m curious for some ideas on some sauces to make. Preferably, simple and not a hundred ingredients.

Thanks!

1/2C Mayo, 2Tbs Ketchup, 1Tbs Horseradish, 1Tbs Sweet Relish, 1Tbs Creole/Dijon Mustard, 1tsp Worcestershire Sauce, 1/4tsp Gran. Garlic, 1/4tsp Gran. Onion, Hot Sauce, S&P to taste.
Good on Burgers, Beef or Grilled Chicken Sandwiches. Great as a Shrimp Dip or Seafood/Tuna Salad Dressing, or with any Fried Seafood. My favorite is on Fish Tacos!...JJ

Reactions: ksblazer
Thanks. Most of the sauces posted in the Test area are BBQ or Finishing Sauces Pulled Pork, Ribs and Chicken. But, I guess they can be used with other foods...JJ

Thanks. Most of the sauces posted in the Test area are BBQ or Finishing Sauces Pulled Pork, Ribs and Chicken. But, I guess they can be used with other foods...JJ

The honey Dijon is killer. I made a batch this past weekend for pulled pork. Also use it on burgers, dip French fries in it, brush it on grilled chicken, etc... The vinegar sauce is also a staple every time I do pulled pork

Reactions: chef jimmyj
I forgot about that one. Thanks...JJ

Only two things I like about MacDonalds:
#1 They make the Best Fries.
#2 They got me to try mixing both Ketchup & Yellow Mustard on my CheeseBurgers.

Unless I have Fresh garden Maters to put on, then it's Horseradish Sauce.

Bear

I tried my hand at a simple sauce this evening for some smash burgers. I think it turned out really good.

Mayo, ketchup, relish, and some Killer Hogs AP Rub. Thanks again for the input.

Just mix some basic Kraft original BBQ sauce with an equal part of yellow mustard. Add in a touch of dill pickle relish. Very basic but something I have been doing since I was a little kid. Pretty basic and not for everyone I'm sure.

Just mix some basic Kraft original BBQ sauce with an equal part of yellow mustard. Add in a touch of dill pickle relish. Very basic but something I have been doing since I was a little kid. Pretty basic and not for everyone I'm sure.

Thanks for the idea. I'm assuming a tangy, almost vinegar like taste?

Tartar sauce is pretty classic here and so is an over easy egg. Thousand island also works.

I love Tiger Sauce.

• 25 ml (2 tablespoon) mayonnaise
  • 5 ml (1 teaspoon) prepared horseradish
  • 1/2 clove garlic, minced
  • 2 ml (1/4 teaspoon) Sriracha sauce

I love Tiger Sauce.

• 25 ml (2 tablespoon) mayonnaise
  • 5 ml (1 teaspoon) prepared horseradish
  • 1/2 clove garlic, minced
  • 2 ml (1/4 teaspoon) Sriracha sauce

That sounds really tasty! I’ll have to keep this in mind.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky