BBQ Grillmasters

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

figjam

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 13, 2007
St Louis (area)
Did a quick search and didn't see anything on this. There is a new show starting up on TLC called "BBQ Pitmasters". I believe the first one is 12/3. Looks like it a behind-the-scenes type of show on BBQ competitions. Looks pretty sweet.

Edited to change the name of the show.

I plan on watching, or if I miss it, I already have it set to record on the DVR.

I saw the ad last night. I might have to check it out.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Me 4 I have it set on the DVR also. It's suppose to be on TLC

"Well, you use lotsa rub. Cain't tell ya my rub recipe, it's a secret.

"Then ya smoke 'em for a few hours. Til they're done. Cain't tell ya precisely how long, that's a secret.

"Then ya sauce 'em. Cain't give ya the sauce recipe, that's a secret."

PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

EDIT: It looks like a "reality TV" series, with all the fake dramatics.. I hope it's not...

i am looking forward to checking it out,,,i need something to watch since sons of anarchy season is ending

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky