Baby backs Wednesday

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good looking ribs Richie. I love citrus wood! I just took out a peach tree this summer that is seasoning now, but I need to find some more citrus!

Good looking ribs Richie. I love citrus wood! I just took out a peach tree this summer that is seasoning now, but I need to find some more citrus!

Erik I got the orange from Cabellas,last year I bought a few bags of Peach Chips couldn't find chunks,and I was in Ga. LOL Thanks for the likes I appreciate it. Peach is a real pleasant smell & taste
Richie

Richie, Good looking ribs w/ a nice wood for smoking. I just took some BB out of the freezer for this weekend but not with fancy wood like yours ! :)

Erik I got the orange from Cabellas,last year I bought a few bags of Peach Chips couldn't find chunks,and I was in Ga. LOL Thanks for the likes I appreciate it. Peach is a real pleasant smell & taste
Richie

Ahhhh! There is a Cabellas near me. I will look there. The last batch of Citrus chunks I got online was from an orchard in California. I swear I want whatever isn't convenient! I have all the Cherry, Maple, Alder, Hazelnut, and Oak I want and is free to me. Go figure!

Richie, Good looking ribs w/ a nice wood for smoking. I just took some BB out of the freezer for this weekend but not with fancy wood like yours ! :)

Leg quarters are getting a fancy blend today LOL Thanks for the likes I appreciate it
Richie

Ahhhh! There is a Cabellas near me. I will look there. The last batch of Citrus chunks I got online was from an orchard in California. I swear I want whatever isn't convenient! I have all the Cherry, Maple, Alder, Hazelnut, and Oak I want and is free to me. Go figure!
My son sent me some different wood chunks,mullberry,grape,Kiawi a few others
Richie

Looking good Richie!! I will be dreaming ribs tonight.

HC I just put 5 leg quarters on,cooking these hot temp was 290* when they went in,thanks for the likes I appreciate it
Richie

Sorry for the noobish question, but how are you guys freezing your smoked ribs? do you put them in a vacuum sealer? or just ziplocks?

Heck, how are you reheating them after? do you let em defrost and just reheat in the oven at 350 or do you toss em back in the smoker frozen?

Sorry for the noobish question, but how are you guys freezing your smoked ribs? do you put them in a vacuum sealer? or just ziplocks?

Heck, how are you reheating them after? do you let em defrost and just reheat in the oven at 350 or do you toss em back in the smoker frozen?

I rap mine in foil and freeze,I only precook when I have a week or so to keep them.Reheat in the oven after thawing
Richie

Don't know how this one avoided me all this time, but it looks Great, Richie!!!:)

Nice Ribs!!---Like.

Bear

Vacuum seal, and into the freezer. To reheat I usually let them defrost in the vacuum sealed bag then drop into a pot of simmering water till hot.

Chris

Don't know how this one avoided me all this time, but it looks Great, Richie!!!:)

Nice Ribs!!---Like.

Bear
John I am sure I miss a few threads now & then,getting busy around the house decorations and the never ending raking leaves.Starting the Kettle later found another Lobster Tail in the freezer.Thanks for the Like Brother I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky