Baby Backs and Beans

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ron50

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
May 14, 2007
FL
Nothing better than a rib smoke on a Sunday.

Made a rack of baby backs, seasoned with Jeff's rub, Dutch's Wicked beans and some home made slaw. Used a mix of Jealous Devil and Royal Oak lump charcoal and a half and half hickory/cherry wood mix.

Ribs1.jpg
Ribs2.jpg
Beans.jpg
Coleslaw.jpg

Nothing better than a rib smoke on a Sunday.

Made a rack of baby backs, seasoned with Jeff's rub, Dutch's Wicked beans and some home made slaw. Used a mix of Jealous Devil and Royal Oak lump charcoal and a half and half hickory/cherry wood mix.

View attachment 690524View attachment 690525View attachment 690526View attachment 690527
Looks great Ron. I too live in Tampa area-- Riverview. Have you ever tried Black dog firewood? A buddy of mine swears by the company, especially for BBQ.

Brad

Reactions: ron50
If I could have pork ribs, beans and slaw everyday I’d be set for life! Nice job … it doesn’t get any better than that

Reactions: ron50
Looks great Ron. I too live in Tampa area-- Riverview. Have you ever tried Black dog firewood? A buddy of mine swears by the company, especially for BBQ.

Brad
Never have. I get mine from smokinlicious and I've always had good luck with them.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky