Baby backs and home cut fries

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
So I smoked up 3 racks of baby backs in the MES 3-2-1 method. Started rubbed down, finished with a couple different sauces. In the last leg of the cook, I griddled up some fries I had cut and seasoned earlier. Sorry, forgot the plate pics, but you get the idea!
20230729_120002.jpg

20230729_183239.jpg

20230729_184515.jpg

Reactions: Buckeyedude
Looks like a nice batch of food! Fries look killer. Is that a mustard bbq on some of the ribs?
Thanks! Yeah I used some Carolina gold bbq sauce! I usually just use that on pp, but I like it so much i wanted to do ribs with it!

Reactions: jcam222
Some good looking ribs but I'd crush those fries!! I love doing them on the griddle as you did. Just too darned hot right now to even think about firing that baby up. Soon though....very soon....

Robert

Thanks I was thinking Carolina BBQ never tried it before with ribs. Giving it a shot now. Tasted it from the bottle. It seems a bit salty but we'll see. I'm using Braswell's Tangy Carolina sauce.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky