Winter Baby Backs!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking ribs
And love the glaze, looks gooey sticky, I'm in

David
Many thanks David! Yea the glaze isn’t overly sweet but just nice and gooey sticky….yes I like that description!
yesiree!! that was worth the effort i imagine. looks bueno.
Thanks fx! It sure made me smile when I bit into the ribs! That’s why I pay a little extra to buy these, they are a shorter cook and alway deliver!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Absolutely beautiful Civil!! Some terrific looking ribs and that plated shot is pure money. Very nice buddy!!

Robert

Absolutely beautiful Civil!! Some terrific looking ribs and that plated shot is pure money. Very nice buddy!!

Robert
Thanks Robert! It’s been a while since I’ve done ribs so this was a nice way to have them for sure!

So at the 2 hour mark I glazed them….the glaze: chicken broth, 2 Tbsp rub, Tbsp butter, sugar in the raw and a bit of starch slurry…
View attachment 679454
All glazed up for the last hour!
View attachment 679455
Bingo INT 192 at the 3 hour mark!!!
View attachment 679456
So I put a second glaze coat and cover and rested in the house oven @ 145…..here they are after about 30 min rest….
View attachment 679457
Oh man the slicing……
View attachment 679458
The plate….some pan sear corn and bacon Mac…..just yum!
View attachment 679460
Excellent presentation. Looks fantastic.

Brad

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky