Add A Sentence.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 17, 2009
Hendertucky, Nv.
Alrighty, I figured this might be a good time passer, just keep it clean folks. I'll start this with sentence and feel free to chime in.

I was cruising down the road driving my ford toting a smoker behind....

and hit it dead on!...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

and there on the side of the road was Sweet Baby Ray hitchhiking.

And the sow flew through the air landing on top of Sweat Baby Ray knocking him to the ground and breaking the bottle of JD he was drinking from.
icon_eek.gif

As Quuen Latifah snatches the bottle of JD fromSweet bay Rays hand, she shouts "Ooowee! Sweet Baby Ray you got some back!"

The zombies, wearing parkas, electric gloves and thermal underwear, try to talk Queen Latifah into buying a bunch of carbon credits they got stuck with thanks to Al Gore.
icon_eek.gif

[ok, you guys aren't playing right, but I'm going along with it anyway because you crack me up]

After the zombies finally devoured Queen Latifah (and it took a really long time), they...

Last edited:
(God I msut be bored... Ok...)

Bought a case of Kimchi Noodle bowls, a box of cheap wine and budget stiletos as they were feeling saucey and...

Last edited:
They were all killed by Shaun of the Dead, who went off in search of the sow that Meateater killed because he always wanted to cook a whole hog.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky