1st smoke with Q-Vue...or not!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

promisekeeper

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 13, 2008
Well. the long awaited day is here! Got my new Smoke Hollow electric, seasoned it, and ..... <insert drumroll here>.... hickory smoked meatloaf, Dutch's beans, and fresh smoked mushrooms!
Details: 1pound beef, 1 pound sausage mixed with a pack of dry Lipton's French Onion Soup mix. Topped with Ketchup and bacon. set the smoker on about 250 for 3 hours. Took it off at about 170. At about half way through, we had to do a taste test on the beans....wife says. "When are we eating!!!
icon_mrgreen.gif
I can see that me and my Smoke Hollow are going to have a great summer! Thanks for all the help folks! Now the questions will REALLY begin!!

Well folks, I tried to upload a pic and I can't get it to resize. Any tips?

Well Caveman gave you the thread that should answer all your questions and you should be able to post your Qview cause it didn't happen without the Qview. Keep on smokin

Thanks guys. I ended up installing an image resizing program instead of the Photobucket stuff. It's from Microsoft (free) and works really slick. All I have to do is find my picture, right click on it and the resizing menu pops up. I choose the size I want, and it's a done deal! If you're interested, go here:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/D...powertoys.mspx

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky