Zucchini Crab Cakes. (HalfSmoked Recipe)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wife and I start our winter rock cod and crab combo fishing next month and I'm always looking for new crab cake recipes and this might fit the crab basket. And yes, we do burn out eating crab after crab so some cakes with no crab might be the piece of cake we need .Thanks Bear.

Yup---This recipe is Warrens @HalfSmoked .
It would be perfect, without the extra bread crumbs we added because my Zuke was too moist. My next one will be Perfect, when I stay with Warren's Recipe.

Bear

Thanks for the idea. Got a half dozen or so bags of shredded zuc's vac sealed measured out at 2 cups.

You should be ready then!!
Give it a Try.
They're pretty good for "No Crab" Cakes.

Bear
Made these yesterday as appetizers to go with my Corned Beef dinner,to me they do not taste like crab I will add some shrimp or cod fish next time.
Richie

Made these yesterday as appetizers to go with my Corned Beef dinner,to me they do not taste like crab I will add some shrimp or cod fish next time.
Richie

I agree, there's nothing in there that actually tastes like Crab, but the cakes have a similarity to Crab Cakes.
Kinda like Most "Poor Man's Lobster" doesn't actually taste like Lobster, but with a little imagination it does.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky