What's your occupation?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome aboard Captain. We have something in common. We both are smoking meat enthusiasts and I also am a Captain of a Charter boat in Minnesota.

I am an estimator/account manager for a large mechanical, electrical and plumbing contractor in the twin cities. Been in the HVAC industry since graduated college to be a history teacher... yea I know there is a direct correlation to boilers and the rise of the Ottoman Empire....

Got the best job I've ever had.  RETIRED, SMOKIN' and playing with GRANDKIDS!   
thumb1%20copy.gif

Spent 30 years with the FAA as an Air Traffic Controller (terminal radar and tower).  Flew Gulfstream II's, Falcon 20's, and Mitsubishi MU2's for a bit under ten years prior to that. I have three engineering degrees (Aeronautic Eng, Aerospace Eng, and Aerodynamics).

These days, I am a retirement consultant for the firm DoLittle & LoafMore.

BUT...when I grow up, I wanna be Al Bundy!

.....sT

Last edited:
Director of Respiratory Care at a small hospital.  Got a MES 30 and was hooked.  Getting a traeger and already have the pellet pro PID waiting for the grill to arrive.  Life has been good(36), just hoping it stays like this a while longer.

Private banker. I manage deposits and lending for wealthy clients and work on a team of financial professionals who manage all our clients financial needs

I am a pharmacist. I work in a community hospital and mix chemotherapy for the hospital's infusion center.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky