What's your occupation?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome aboard Captain. We have something in common. We both are smoking meat enthusiasts and I also am a Captain of a Charter boat in Minnesota.

I am an estimator/account manager for a large mechanical, electrical and plumbing contractor in the twin cities. Been in the HVAC industry since graduated college to be a history teacher... yea I know there is a direct correlation to boilers and the rise of the Ottoman Empire....

Got the best job I've ever had.  RETIRED, SMOKIN' and playing with GRANDKIDS!   
thumb1%20copy.gif

Spent 30 years with the FAA as an Air Traffic Controller (terminal radar and tower).  Flew Gulfstream II's, Falcon 20's, and Mitsubishi MU2's for a bit under ten years prior to that. I have three engineering degrees (Aeronautic Eng, Aerospace Eng, and Aerodynamics).

These days, I am a retirement consultant for the firm DoLittle & LoafMore.

BUT...when I grow up, I wanna be Al Bundy!

.....sT

Last edited:
Director of Respiratory Care at a small hospital.  Got a MES 30 and was hooked.  Getting a traeger and already have the pellet pro PID waiting for the grill to arrive.  Life has been good(36), just hoping it stays like this a while longer.

Private banker. I manage deposits and lending for wealthy clients and work on a team of financial professionals who manage all our clients financial needs

I am a pharmacist. I work in a community hospital and mix chemotherapy for the hospital's infusion center.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky