The Burger Brawl is over and the winners are...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 15, 2012
With a broom and a mop. I'll scrub the bottom and top. There is nothing as clean - as my burger machine. You deserve a break today. So get up and get on your way to SMF.

Without further ado I'm proud to announce the winners of the SMF Burger Brawl.

First place in the Forum poll goes to the very talented civilsmoker civilsmoker . For his rendition of the Classic American cheese bacon burger.

1683727816023.png

Civil has won his choice of these wonderful prizes donated by our very own tx smoker tx smoker . Please contact Robert with your choice and to make shipping arrangements.

1683728051955.png

Now for the winners of the committee voting. This was extremely difficult as all of the entries were worthy of winning.

1st place in the committee voting goes to fltsfshr fltsfshr and his 80/20 ground chuck burger!!! Congratulations fltsfshr on a magnificent looking burger entry.

1683728450803.png

fltsfshr has won his choice of either a 100.00 gift card from Porter Road, or a competition brisket and picanha roast from Certified Piedmontese Beef. Please contact Brian( bmudd14474 bmudd14474 ) or Jeff( TulsaJeff TulsaJeff ) with your choice, and congratulations.

and last but not least the 2nd place winner in the committee voting goes to RyderD2013 RyderD2013 . Congratulations Ryder on one of the best looking chicken burgers I've seen. Yummm

1683729052271.png

RyderD2013 RyderD2013 for your chicken burger entry. You'll be awarded with either the Porter Road gift card, or the CPB package. Whichever one fltsfshr fltsfshr doesn't choose. Once you find out which one you've won. Please contact bmudd14474 bmudd14474 or Jeff ( TulsaJeff TulsaJeff ) for contact information.

Contacts for the prizes:
tx smoker tx smoker for the forum polling.

bmudd14474 bmudd14474 and/or TulsaJeff TulsaJeff for the committee voting.

Thanks again for all the entries, another record breaking TD is in the books. Keep your eye out for next TD.

Chris

Attachments

• 1683728638610.png
    1683728638610.png
    947.3 KB · Views: 11
Congrats to all the winners!! It was an amazing competition and there were no losers...just a couple that folks liked a bit better. All were simply amazing.
Beef. Please contact Brian( bmudd14474 bmudd14474 ) or Jeff( TulsaJeff TulsaJeff ) with your choice, and congratulations.
Actually whoever gets the CPB prize will need to contact me also, not Jeff or Brian. I'll make shipping arrangements with Joe at CPB.

Robert

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
Actually whoever gets the CPB prize will need to contact me also, not Jeff or Brian. I'll make shipping arrangements with Joe at CPB.

Ooops, sorry about that Chief.

Chris

Reactions: JLeonard
Congrats the winners and to all the entrants, all your burgers were drool worthy for sure.

Grats to the winners and a GREAT JOB by all...

I did not vote as I could not bring my self to choose just 1 ...

gmc2003 gmc2003 ... Any chance we get to see the finally tally of votes ?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky