Bit the Bullet, Upgrading to 7 pound Hakka Stuffer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It's $543 on Amazon right now for the LEM 10lb.electric.
Not bad!
When the day comes for me to go motorized, I want to retire my manual 22 pound stuffer.

TBM, I'm in !
Hopefully within a 7-10 days I'll have a post of something going on lol.
Fingers crossed it all comes out well, I think it will definitely be edible and not far off from a final recipe. Would be nice to nail some of these on the 1st go round :D

Still liking your vertical Hakka 7lb? I was debating the Hakka 7lb horizontal vs vertical.

This post swayed me towards the vertical:

As for the elbow, they make those Walton's Stuffer Flusher eggs. That works, but I guess it adds another $20 to the cost, and it's one more thing to have to do.

Reactions: GatorAGR
Still liking your vertical Hakka 7lb? I was debating the Hakka 7lb horizontal vs vertical.

This post swayed me towards the vertical:

As for the elbow, they make those Walton's Stuffer Flusher eggs. That works, but I guess it adds another $20 to the cost, and it's one more thing to have to do.
Oh yeah loving the 7lb vertical Hakka! It works well, and I can stuff hot dog size to 34mm size to ground meat poly bag size things by myself. No need for another human to help where one cranks and the other feeds casings.

I did not know about those Waltons stuffer flusher eggs! I am going to have to get me an order!
I usually just have use that extra bit of meat as my fun "reward" to cook up in a pan or on a grill after a hard day of sausage stuffing but they will work well for my big 21-22 pound stuffer as well which has more meat left over than the Hakka.

I may have to put in an order for them and some other supplies to justify $10 worth of shipping. I can never have enough cellulose casings. I wonder if there are any Walton seasonings that are like "the best out there" seasonings or items. They had 6 inch boning knives on sell for $8.99 each and great reviews talking about price point for the knife so might get one or 2 of those as well lol

Last edited:
Oh yeah loving the 7lb vertical Hakka! It works well, and I can stuff hot dog size to 34mm size to ground meat poly bag size things by myself. No need for another human to help where one cranks and the other feeds casings.

I did not know about those Waltons stuffer flusher eggs! I am going to have to get me an order!
I usually just have use that extra bit of meat as my fun "reward" to cook up in a pan or on a grill after a hard day of sausage stuffing but they will work well for my big 21-22 pound stuffer as well which has more meat left over than the Hakka.

I may have to put in an order for them and some other supplies to justify $10 worth of shipping. I can never have enough cellulose casings. I wonder if there are any Walton seasonings that are like "the best out there" seasonings or items. They had 6 inch boning knives on sell for $8.99 each and great reviews talking about price point for the knife so might get one or 2 of those as well lol
They kind of just look like hand therapy balls. They are all over Amazon.
For example:
I guess the one thing the Walton's have is they say they are food safe.

Reactions: tallbm
guess the one thing the Walton's have is they say they are food safe.
Good find. Food grade it says. Lol... I ordered the 3 Waltons eggs last Sunday!

61wIfPsP+tL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

For anyone who got the Walton's eggs, are they like a little tacky/sticky? I got the ones from Amazon and they feel that way. Wondering if that's what they are supposed to be like.

For anyone who got the Walton's eggs, are they like a little tacky/sticky? I got the ones from Amazon and they feel that way. Wondering if that's what they are supposed to be like.
I just got mine and used this week. They don't seem sticky or tacky to me. Dry to the touch. Worked very well. When I almost bottomed out, I retracted piston and placed eggs on top of the outlet area, remashed it, they went into the hole.

I just got mine and used this week. They don't seem sticky or tacky to me. Dry to the touch. Worked very well. When I almost bottomed out, I retracted piston and placed eggs on top of the outlet area, remashed it, they went into the hole.
Thanks. I'll try different ones from Amazon, and if I don't like the feel still will go with the Waltons.

Reactions: tallbm
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky