Auto Club 400

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Larson 57 laps. Running 1/2 inch from the wall the whole time haha.

But I would take a Busch brother win too. Gonna be a long day for Kurt. Ever wonder how many times NASCAR had a meeting with the theme "how do we get rid of these talented loudmouths?"

Was a good finish! Might have missed a few last Iaps due to checking my eye lids for cracks lol!

Ryan

Reactions: 912smoker
OK.. so it's whoever's closer no matter if they are over or under ... got it ...

Congrats Winterrider Winterrider

Keith I used the lap led just for a tie breaker if one driver gets picked by more than 1 member and in this case no one guessed below 32 from what I can see for Larson so in the spirit of not being a hard ass I just picked the one who was closer.

LOL.. Chopsaw... I was messing around with Larson when he took the lead with 33 laps remaining ( look at the time of the post) ...

I figured that at the time I saw the second post , and
Laughed . Like I said I'm confused .

Larson 57 laps. Running 1/2 inch from the wall the whole time haha.

But I would take a Busch brother win too. Gonna be a long day for Kurt. Ever wonder how many times NASCAR had a meeting with the theme "how do we get rid of these talented loudmouths?"

"Ever wonder how many times NASCAR had a meeting with the theme "how do we get rid of these talented loudmouths?" Hell no, Nascar loves the Busch Bro's..without them, the "sport" would be like watching paint dry. Every sport needs a few bad boy's to keep people interested.

Reactions: nicefly
My NAPCAR kicked in right around the end of segment 1.
Somehow I always wake up to the victory circle interview, haha.

Still, I went back and watched it. I thought it was a good race especially at the end.
I knew Larson won and I still thought Suarez had it. He did until he pushed to hard and smacked the wall.

They have to fix that flat tire high sides the car thing.

And these cars do not seem as durable as before.

Thanks bmudd14474 bmudd14474 for the thread

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky