You watched me build it, now help me name it

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbq engineer

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 26, 2009
DeSoto, KS
Hi Everyone,

You all watched me build my new smoker now i need your help to give it a name. (If you didn't watch, check it out here: http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...threadid=76817 ).

I told Mrs. Engineer that we should name it "now I need a new truck to go along with it"!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I also like Bman's name for his smoker "the mistress"...Mrs. Engineer thought that was apropriate too.

Mrs. Engineer has thrown out the following:
Steel the Show
Peta's Nightmare
Fire and Ice (I do like this one)
American Made

I know you will have a bunch of ideas, let's hear 'em!

The Meat Tamer
The RedHead
The Engineer's Madame

Maybe I missed part of the build.... What are the hatchets for? No matter what you call it, my hats off to you. Incredible smoker.

How about "She said I could" or " The Big Bad Red Machine"
But the Mistress does sound good to me too.

Those are all some great suggestions. This morning, Mrs. Engineer suggested Iron Will, because she said that is what it took to make it happen. Since I like the whole mistress and Madame angle, I immediately went to Iron Maiden.

Whaddya think?

WOW, looks fantastic Dana, job well done for sure. I like the Iron Maiden name. Points to you for a well thought out and well made unit.
points.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky