Worst Beer…

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigfurmn

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 25, 2016
Farmington, MN
What is the worst beer you have ever had???
At the MN state fair there was a mini doughnut beer. Ale with cinnamon and stuff. Terrible, and I enjoy strange brews.

• Haha
Reactions: bauchjw
Long list starting long ago.
Fox Deluxe. Reason it sold for $3.50 a case?
Billy Beer
Heidelberg something. I bought it in WA state years ago.
Any brand with "Ice" in the label.
I detest many of the artisan brews with fruity and off the wall spices.
... At the MN state fair there was a mini doughnut beer. Ale with cinnamon and stuff. Terrible, and I enjoy strange brews.
Cinnamon (Vietnamese) is my bane. I would have passed.
Last time I was at the "Fair" I had beer on a stick. Luckily that flight of 4 was pretty good. I think it was from Summit.
Ever have the Wild Rice beer from ? Don't remember the brewery

Our Brewery puts out some pretty crazy stuff. While they make some great ones some I just can't drink. Here one of the latest:

PRETZEL DAY STOUT: Inspired by "The Works" pretzel from The Office, you'll find flavors of sweet glaze, cinnamon sugar, chocolate, white chocolate, fudge, M&M's, caramel dip, mint chip, chocolate chip, marshmallows, nuts, toffee nuts, coconuts, peanut butter drizzle, Oreos, sprinkles, cotton candy bits and LASTLY, powdered sugar.

Our Brewery puts out some pretty crazy stuff. While they make some great ones some I just can't drink. Here one of the latest:

PRETZEL DAY STOUT: Inspired by "The Works" pretzel from The Office, you'll find flavors of sweet glaze, cinnamon sugar, chocolate, white chocolate, fudge, M&M's, caramel dip, mint chip, chocolate chip, marshmallows, nuts, toffee nuts, coconuts, peanut butter drizzle, Oreos, sprinkles, cotton candy bits and LASTLY, powdered sugar.
UGH!!!!

Aztec Brewery, San Diego’s Habanero Lager when I was in 29 Palms years ago. I don’t think I could breath right for an hour!
Oh man, next time I’m there I’m drinking that! I LOVE CHILI BEER!!!

my fav is in colorado. Ghost Face Killah from! If I lived there I would own a chair at the bar

Reactions: bauchjw
Twin Bing beer...love the candy bar, but not beer! In case you haven't heard of them, they are made by Palmer candy company, Sioux City Iowa.

Ryan

Was gifted a 6er from some brewery out of the Finger Lakes. One sip, spit it out. Tried another, same deal, poured rest down the drain. Signed up to become a certified judge that night. That one was so bad I fear people would get sick from it.

Not into these newer fruit juice infused/dessert beers. That being said, we buddied up to a waitress at our fave brewpub one time and she suggest trying one at the end of the meal and boy she was right! I would NEVER order a creme brule stout or peanut butter porter but it sure hit spot at the end of the meal just like a piece of cake or digestif.

Reactions: Plinsc
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky