Just some brats

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
Did up some brats on the woodwind 24. Half were regular beer brats, the other half were mushroom and Swiss. I liked them both, but I gotta admit I'd eat all of them if they were all mushroom and Swiss lol! Topped mine off with some steakhouse onion cheese and grilled onions! Pared with the ever so prestigious....tator tots!
Enjoy!
20240106_184604.jpg

20240106_191819.jpg

20240106_195550.jpg

They sure do look good BED. I'll take the beer brats and you can have the other ones.

Point for sure
Chris

They sure do look good BED. I'll take the beer brats and you can have the other ones.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris! But you might have to fight a couple boys for those beer brats....just sayin!

looks good to me. You can never go wrong with brats if you ask me. Especially with some tots!
For sure! Now some kraut wouldnt have sucked either, but I ate all of that last week!!!! lol

Mushroom? You discovered the Hank Shaw secret ingredient.
For sure! Now some kraut wouldnt have sucked either, but I ate all of that last week!!!! lol
Pan fry the kraut with brats until they fat out.
Transfer brats to hot grill for some marks.
I wasn't a big fan of kraut until my German wife introduced me to sauteed kraut.
Now I love it in any form except spare ribs and kraut.

Reactions: Buckeyedude
Mushroom? You discovered the Hank Shaw secret ingredient.

Pan fry the kraut with brats until they fat out.
Transfer brats to hot grill for some marks.
I wasn't a big fan of kraut until my German wife introduced me to sauteed kraut.
Now I love it in any form except spare ribs and kraut.
Heck yeah! Ill give that a try! Any particular brand kraut you suggest?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky