Where in NC are you hailing from?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome to SMF Ben.

There is tons of info here!   I do most of my research in the search bar.  If I can't find what I'm looking for I ask.   Theres everyone from Chefs to people that have been smoking all there life.   There NOT a question they can't answer.

I'm sure you've already heard it, but one more time.  We love pictures!

Fire the smoker, sit back with a cold one, and enjoy the show!   :-)

Wes

Welcome  to all of the new members! 
wazzapp.gif

I'm in Sanford.

The site is really cool Cauble.   Question.   Is it cheaper to custom build a smoker then to buy one?   I'd love to have a lang, but what  I want  is a little pricey.  

Welcome to the forum.   There's not a question that can't be answered here.

Wes

Wes, send me a PM and let me know exactly what you are looking for in a smoker. I can custom build just about anything you are looking for, and for a much better price.

Last edited:
Hey to all of my fellow NC smokers. I have just posted A thread in the general discussion forum requesting someone to cater/cook for my wedding rehearsal dinner in May. If any of you are local to Lake Norman/Mooresville and have an interest, please let me know. Thanks! Ben

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky