What's your 'other' hobby?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
When I was teenager, I wanted to play the guitar really bad. But growing up in a small town in SW Kansas, there were no music shops for a hundred miles.
Now that I'm in my sixties, I can play the guitar...................really bad!

View attachment 489336
Here are 2 of mine. My daughter is a great drummer but wanted to learn the 6 string.
Gotta love a Tele!

Keith

When I was teenager, I wanted to play the guitar really bad. But growing up in a small town in SW Kansas, there were no music shops for a hundred miles.
Now that I'm in my sixties, I can play the guitar...................really bad!

View attachment 489336
Here are 2 of mine. My daughter is a great drummer but wanted to learn the 6 string.
Gotta love a Tele!

20240125_192246.jpg

Keith

Trying to play more golf so got a simulator so I don’t suck as much. Just built a 4 car garage with a shop and rec room above I put it in. Have woodworking tools been trying to get set up in the shop, table saw, band saw, drill press, jointer. Also make beer, started a pilsner yesterday. Easing into retirement in a few years so I moved away from the hub bub of the city. Oudoor kitchen I built.
5858.jpeg
6580.jpeg

8043.jpeg

Trying to play more golf so got a simulator so I don’t suck as much. Just built a 4 car garage with a shop and rec room above I put it in. Have woodworking tools been trying to get set up in the shop, table saw, band saw, drill press, jointer. Also make beer, started a pilsner yesterday. Easing into retirement in a few years so I moved away from the hub bub of the city. Oudoor kitchen I built.
IIDSI, Very nice set-up, both indoors and out !

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky