Well, Well, Well........

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dirtman775

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 26, 2008
nj
It's been like what? 5 or so months? Alot has happened, new job, financial difficulty (btw......taken care of). nice to see everyone
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
. How did i know BBQ Engineer would make O.T.B.S
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
AND WHASSS THAT!?!?!? The iron maiden!?!?!? sexy, sexy, sexy. Will be checkin in now and then but not to often alot of things goin on. PHEWWWW my little girl is in school full time now and man it uses up alot of time
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Glad you got things squared away. Welcome back.

Hey dirtman, welcome back! I was curious about your situation, not being around on here for awhile.

Glad to hear things are looking up for ya! School's jumpin' here for us too...semister finals, basketball games, etc.

Hang in there, man...it seems when you think you can't take much more, something comes along to give you hope, and to look forward to better things to come.

Times are tough almost everywhere right now, but it will get better.

Best wishes,

Eric

Welcome back and I'm glad you have things worked out too.

Thanks men, and ladies to comment soon.....it's funny how when the kiddies go to school practically everything revolves around all the school activities and such....wouldnt trade it for the world
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
...although i think the GOSM and the CGSP are getting rather jelous i think i have to go out and sweet talk em a little
tongue.gif

Hey Dirtman,

I guess you knew something that I didn't...O.T.B.S. came as a surprise and an honor for me. What do you think, "Iron maiden" is a pretty good name huh!? I think it turned out pretty nice...it cooks like a champ. I just have to get some time on it now.

Good to hear that you are doing OK...I was actually wondering where you went. The Economy is a real Be-atch right now. Laid off myself in January but recovered pretty quickly. The best part of it is that I no longer have to work for Achmed, my old POS boss. Keep slugging away, and keep your priorities (like your family comes 1st) in order, and the rest will work itself out.

Now that you are back, I think a good Saturday smoke with some Qview will be like therapy.

Welcome back.

Big thanks BBQ.....as for saturday we have our first soccer practice....told ya....things r changin but for the good
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky