Weekend smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sporty

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 21, 2007
Central Ohio
I finally got to try some things I have learned from this site this weekend.

WOW!!!!

The menu (smoked stuff) was:
Pulled pork and Ribs (using Jeff's rub and sauce)
Dutch's "Wicked Baked Beans"
panhead's German potato salad (with mayo)
Fatty
ABTs

Everyone loved everything!! I think I might tweak the sauces a bit and turn down the heat. I loved it but it was a little much for some.

Everything on the smoker was influenced by SMF!!!

I did get some pics but I can't find my USB cable :(.

Sounds great, Sporty-so where is the q-view?? Post a menu like that and you just gotta show us the pic's!! Thems the un-official rules!
icon_mrgreen.gif

Hey Dutch,

You must have read before I got my edit in! I can't find my USB cable. I did get a few pics but not as many as I hoped.

Like chris_harper said, leave the cable plugged-in to your PC. It'll always be where you need it. Perfect matching of items on the menu!

I used to always have my USB cable plugged into the computer - then I got married
icon_razz.gif
!!

Here's some pics - I didn't get the photo-documentary I had planned though.

Firing up the smoker -
attachment.php

Butts ready to go -

attachment.php

Fatty and ABTs on the ECB -

attachment.php

Ribs and beans -

attachment.php

Finished fatty -

attachment.php

Thank you SMF for a very successful smoke!!!!

Jeff
58794e4e_vbattach14814.jpg

abbba399_vbattach14815.jpg

c7561bd4_vbattach14813.jpg

9fd6f2cf_vbattach14812.jpg

5f0e209b_vbattach14811.jpg

Dang it Jeff, I was talking to guys at work about some ABT's and got my stomach growling! Now it's even worse!

Looks good though.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky