Weber - Rotisserie are they worth the money

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

crown225

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 29, 2010
I have always wanted a rotisserie for my 3 burner gas weber but the $60 - $70 bucks always scares me away.

Anyone purchase an aftermarket one for a Weber or have any suggestions if they are worth the money

Hi Crown,

I have a Genesis E310 and I purchased a Weber Basket Rotisserie #9891, I love it.

I use it for quick high temp grilling when I don't have much time to watch the grill, I normally remove the CI grates and place a pan with broth to catch the drippings on top of the flavorizer bars. I have cooked whole chickens, leg of lamb and rumsteak (I think it's sirloin tip roast) with excellent results.

It was priced at $180, but it was 110v and they couldn't sell it and since the store manager knows my house is one of the few here that are wired 110v-220v he gave me a 50% discount to get rid of it, knowing they cost $60-$70 in the states makes me even feel better about it, thanks.

I hope that helps,

Gene

thanks for the link and info - maybe I can find a deal on one

I run on natural gas for my grill, so unlimited supply

I just got a charbroil universal last year at kmart for the end of the season for 10.00 and I LOVE IT I want another just for the smoker!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky