Weber displays

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've been eyeing a kettle and I'll load her up....if the local store has one .
Thanks for heads up Rich ! And love the HR flavors!

Keith

Went to Lowes to get some parts for a project . Of course I have to walk the BBQ section . They had some great markdowns , and the Weber Kettle displays were on clearance .
22" Mastertouch for $130.00 . Had the baskets , upgraded cooking rack ( removable center ) and a 2 tier warming rack . Those items alone are worth that .
Also had a one touch for $70.00
If your in the market , might be worth looking .
The Master touch is haunting me , but I don't have the need . However , I will go back before the weekend . Take another 20 off ,,, I dare ya .
My Lowes rarely has shit from weber except those spirit gassers. might be good that they don't right now.

Reactions: JLeonard
So that's what caused the hairs on the back of my neck to stand up.

Chris

Reactions: JLeonard
20240103_085954.jpg
Well , she has a new home . Good is it was there . Bad is between yesterday and today someone grabbed the front handle and the nice cooking rack .
I told the guy that it was there yesterday , so he was cool enough to give me a new hinged grate . I have wood handles I made in the basement .
I really wanted that cooking rack with the removable center , but still happy door to door for $140.00 even .
20240103_092840.jpg
Snuggles right in the messy garage .
20240103_092940.jpg

They still had the one touch ( it's missing the grate )
and they also had an 18" WSM display for $210.00 Regular $400.00

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky