TURKEY TUESDAY

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gary s

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 6, 2011
Last Saturday I smoked a Couple of Briskets and a bunch of Ribs, The Neighborhood smelled great. Sunday Our next door neighbors came over and asked when I was smoking again, I said Yesterday !!  and asked what they wanted smoked. She said they had a turkey they would love to have smoked.

Soooo Today after it quit raining I fired up the smoker and put on the Turkey, (also put us on a nice big Chicken)

Here is a pic of the Turkey  I post the Chicken Later

Pecan all the way

OMG, That's Beautiful !!  
drool.gif
---
points.gif

Fan-Freaking-Tastic!!! 
drool.gif

Color just Doesn't get any Better!!!
drool.gif

Freaking Lucky Neighbors!!
icon14.gif

Bear

Last edited:
Thanks Guys  I appreciate it and for the Points,  Come on down and I'll throw a couple

of Birds on for You !!

Gary

Thanks Guys It was a pretty bird If I do say so myself  used Pecan well seasoned

Been cooking more for friends and neighbors lately than for me  
biggrin.gif

Here's a funny for everyone,  several months ago the door bell rang, it was my neighbor, He said I was just checking on you, "You OK?"  

I said yeah, I'm fine "Why" ??? 

He said I haven't seen or smelled any smoke in over a week and wanted to make sure you were OK

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky