Thermopen One On Sale (35% off)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JckDanls 07

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 10, 2011
Tampa area, Florida.
Yup... Best instant read out there... Buy two.. One for the kitchen and one for the BBQ...
On sale (black friday preview) 35% off...

Yup... Best instant read out there... Buy two.. One for the kitchen and one for the BBQ...

umm nope..$70... my inkbird is pretty fast and i dont need a second mortgage,,,,,
:emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

Reactions: dr k

At least the price is coming down and the warranty is going up to reflect the price. The problem is, all my 2- 3 second read therms are working great especially the rechargeable Lith Ion Inkbird with the same features 4 way rotating ,sleeping, touch waking, yearly charge etc features and no leaky alkaline batteries that can destroy an expensive therm from an alkaline battery. The Thermapen is a great tool but Thermoworks claims it as their own and you need to buy it through them to have the warranty but it is made by Electronic Temperature Instruments, LTD in Worthing, UK so if your supporting USA made, it's not. Thermoworks in Utah is the marketing arm for the UK Thermapen and their own therms. So the Thermapen I saw years ago in Ace Hardware had no warranty per what thermoworks verified. I have a lot more info on Thermapen racing other brands that lost on You Tube that I mentioned to them and they removed the videos. I like Thermapens but don't like Thermoworks, marketing of them. I've tested dozens of instant read and digital multiprobe therms and given many to others to test for feedback. Thermoworks has a dedicated Thermapen department for recalibration, returns etc after a year or two before recalibration came with the Thermapen after years of others paving the road. Thermoworks has Thermapen open box sales, returns, refurbished, cosmetic blemishes, damaged boxes and demo sales. Why? Demo sales? Where? No one else pushes this. You get brand new and not offered used. I saw on How It's Made ten years ago about the Thermapen in Worthing, UK but don't like Thermoworks, Utah.

Going on seven years with my Thermopro and never even replaced the battery. I think that I gave $20 for it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky